Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kurhn - Princess Wencheng Review

Princess Wencheng's box.
Hello! I just bought two of my very first Kurhn dolls. This first one is Princess Wencheng. I bought her for $35 from Chinasprout. I first heard about these dolls just browsing google images.
Princess Wencheng in box. Her hair was a little messy.

The doll came with  a care guide and a
certificate of authenticity.
I'm not sure what the tiny slip of paper is though. 
A fold-out with information
about Princess Wencheng probably.
I can't read it! lol


Princess Wencheng's elbows and wrists do NOT bend.

Her hair is very soft and her clothes are very well made.




Sorry I did not take any pictures of these dolls with their clothes off! I'm really afraid to mess up their hair.
They did come with stands but their legs are too short, they don't touch the bottom. So, I just used my own adjustable saddle stands.
I really love this doll! There's nothing negative I have to say about her. She was the first Kurhn doll I saw that convinced me to try out this doll line. I love her bright, vibrant clothing, her elaborate hairstyle, and her innocent anime-like face. She's my favourite out of the two I just bought. My little sister prefers Princess Dragon though.
I'll be after more Kurhn, for sure, but maybe only the more expensive detailed ones like Princess Wencheng and Princess Dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment