Saturday, May 31, 2014

J-Doll - Picasso St West Review

 **WARNING: I've taken pictures of this doll without her clothes on. If that offends you, then please do not scroll down.**

Here's my second J-Doll, Picasso St West! I bought her for $40 off of Amazon. I've taken to calling her "Pica". She was originally the first J-Doll I bought, but she arrived later then Mariya. I absolutely love her pink hair and her face-up. (: When I first saw her I didn't care for her clothes, but now that I have her in person I've grown fond of her attire. It's cute! But I'm still excited to make new clothes for her.

Such a sweet face!


Her shoes stay on better than Mariya's.


Here I've taken off each clothing article one at a time to show you just how layered this doll is!






Not the most attractive underwear. (^^)"

Pullip, Pica, and Cleo from Monster High.
Pica has a Pullip body type 3, I think, and she can fit my Pullip's clothes. But even though it fits, it still looks too big and clunky for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment