Monday, June 2, 2014

Sasha - Cecil Review

I've bought the most interesting dolls recently. (: First I'll show Cecil, the doll that uses the "Kiki" cat model. She was $90 on pullipstyle. Yeah, I know! Expensive, but so very worth it! Once I saw these Sasha dolls I knew I just needed to have at least one pair. I'm still debating whether or not I should get another pair of these dolls in their normally peachy white skin.

Pippin and Cecil in box.

 

 The box art. It was just too pretty not to take a picture. Especially since I don't normally keep boxes.


Cecil has one green eye and one blue eye.

She came with a handheld mask.



I was actually iffy about getting this doll when I saw her pictures. I love all the rabbit type dolls and I was more interested in getting them over the cat type. I knew I wanted Pippin though and it didn't feel right to not get the matching golden cat doll. Of course, now that I have Cecil, my opinion has changed completely! She's beautiful and I think I may like her more than Pippin.

No comments:

Post a Comment