Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sasha - Pippin Review

This Sasha doll is named Pippin and she has the "Lala" rabbit type head. She was $90 on pullipstyle. I know it's hard to tell that Pippin is a girl, but she is. She has the type 4 Pullip body. Honestly, I was hoping Pippin would be a male doll because there never seems to be enough good-looking 1/6 male dolls. The only ones I like are from Monster High, Ever After High, and sometimes Barbie. I like Taeyang, but his head is way too big. I wish they had smaller-sized head versions of him. ):






Pippin came with a fan.


This is a really beautiful doll. (: I knew when I saw her that I needed to have her. She did arrive with a few problems, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. When I opened her up from the box, her entire arm fell off (from the shoulder, elbow, and the wrist joint)! Then I noticed the middle hook that holds her vest together was broken. It's alright though, because I quickly put together her arm again and it was fine. I'm planning to fix the hook later. It should be pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment