Saturday, June 7, 2014

J-Doll - Sunset Blvd Review

I couldn't resist buying this J-Doll! She is Sunset Blvd, who I named "Sunny", and I bought her for $50 off of eBay. I try to avoid buying things off of eBay -- I've only done it once or twice before -- but I made an exception because it had the best deal for this doll.
**WARNING! I took pictures of this doll without her clothes, if that offends you please do not scroll down!**



She looks like a mermaid! (:


Her shoes are cute, but don't fit very well.

Finally some nice looking underwear, lol.

Sunny and Kurhn Summer Fairy.


 She's my favourite J-Doll so far. (: I love her light blue mermaid hair. And the best part? Unlike my other two J-Dolls, this doll has a Pullip type 4 body!



1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland! I'm your new member.
    I love your blog and your videos. You are so talented. That doll is very cute! <3

    It would mean the world to me if you visited my blog: monsteripaivakirjat.blogspot.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete