Saturday, March 28, 2015

Monster High - Secret Creepers Critters Chewlian Review

Hello! Today I'm going to show you pictures of my new Monster High toy from the Secret Creepers Critters line. At Wal-Mart I found Venus' pet Chewlian and Twyla's pet Dustin, and out of the two I chose Chewlian. He cost me about $7. I don't usually buy other Monster High toys except the dolls, but this little guy was too cute to pass up!

Chewlian still in-box.

Back of the box.
He's a mini paper shredder that comes with little note papers for you to write secrets on and then destroy them. Not really sure I'd use him much for that reason, but I do have plans for him in my stop-motions.

Venus artwork inside the box.
Inside the box there's a paper containing more instructions, Chewlian, and 6 note papers.


Chewlian and note papers out of the box.

6 note papers.

I actually struggled to find the note papers inside the box. For a moment I thought that maybe there was a mistake and they were forgotten. Eventually I found them of course, but they were hidden and really easy to miss. It's possible that I just suck at finding things though, lol.

Front.

Side with lever.

Back.
This guy is too freaking cute. omg lol.




There's little fake cracks on the sides of his pot that are a little hard to pick up on camera. Inside, there's room for the paper shreddings. Chewlian is able to lock into the pot.


Chewlian with his mouth open.

If you turn the vine at his side, his mouth opens and closes to look like he is chomping on the paper you feed him.





A single blade shreds the paper in half.

Chewlian and Chewlian!

Here's a size comparison of the Chewlian that comes with Venus' basic doll and Chewlian from Secret Creepers Critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment