Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ever After High - Cerise Hood Review

 So, I know that every Ever After High doll fan probably already has Cerise Hood, but I just got her today at Target for $19.99. I think she's gorgeous. She's just what I've been wanting from Ever After High. I've been turned off by the line ever since I bought the first four basics that were released.
I only bought Ashlynn and Hunter because I wanted Hunter. With her bigger lips, Ashlynn was much prettier to me than the first female dolls, but I still didn't care much for her.
I don't remember what order Cupid and Blondie were first released, but I took a look at them and they're not for me. Maybe it was my disappointment with the other dolls that made me pass over Cerise when she first came out, and I had seen her a LOT before, but I never picked her up and actually looked at her. I really like Cerise because with her straight hair and bangs to cover her forehead, her head and her face doesn't look so round (which is what turned me away from the other dolls).
I've grown to love my other EAH dolls, but Cerise is now my favourite. (: I'd love to get the other versions of her available as well.




 I haven't read her story yet, but I plan to. Also, sadly, her picnic basket doesn't open.



I don't care for her hood. I think I'll leave it off most of the time.
The back of her box was funny to read because of how glaringly obvious it was that her father is the Big Bad Wolf, lol. Also, I'm a little disappointed in her ears. I do see that it's slightly pointier than the other girl's ears but I think it could have been done better. Like, that's what should have made her secret obvious... do you know what I mean?

Oh, I just remembered something! When I saw her in the webisodes I thought she had short hair. She'd look really cute with short hair, but I do prefer long hair Cerise. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment