Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Monster High - Invisi Billy Review

 I bought Invisi Billy off of Amazon for $50 because I'm a dummy! :D HEHEHE... hm...
;____;

Target currently has him available for pre-order at $19.
 Oh well, at least I have him. (: I love love LOVE a good-looking male fashion doll. They're so hard to come by for a decent price. I've been so excited for Invisi Billy to be released ever since that April Fool's prank on the Monster High Facebook page. He looks like the kind of guy that I would have dated. His bio says he's 15, but he looks more like 17 to me.


Looks like he has stretched ears.
 Invisi Billy's legs fade into a transparent blue. I thought it would be more like Spectra's body, but I guess the designer(s) didn't want people to mistake him for a ghost. According to Invisi Billy's journal, he hates being mistaken for a ghost too.
It can open and close.

He did come with a stand and a brush, but I just like using my own stands. He also came with a journal.


I completely love Invisi Billy's doll. I have nothing negative to say about him. I'm so glad that they didn't make his whole body and face transparent. I was really worried about how they would make him.
I read his whole journal and his relationship with Scarah Screams is really cute, but I honestly wish they weren't dating. It's not that I don't like Scarah, I just want there to finally be a Monster High boy that doesn't have a love interest in the series. Also, I have no interest in buying Scarah's doll.

1 comment: