Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kurhn - Glamorous Kurhn Review


Hello! The newest addition to my dolls is the lovely Glamorous Kurhn! I'm going to call her "Glamour". There's my creativity shining through again~ I bought her for $32 with free shipping off of Aliexpress. Shipping took about two weeks. I had seen a review and pictures of her from another blogger and I knew I just had to have her.
**WARNING: I took pictures of this doll without her clothes on. If that offends you, please do NOT scroll down.**

Glamorous Kurhn in box.



Glamour's dress.

 An up-close pick of her neck accessory.
Sorry the picture of the shoes isn't that clear. I didn't realize it until now.


 There was double sided tape stuck to her torso to hold her dress up. It took some time getting off, but at least it didn't damage my doll or her dress. Her underwear isn't the most attractive, but I really like it when dolls come with fabric underwear rather than the usual molded on panties.

She has side-glancing eyes.



The description of the doll where I bought her said she has real human hair. Her hair is very soft, but I'm not sure that it's real. My other Kurhn dolls I can believe that their hair is real. Their hair looks and feels close to my own hair, but not this one.
She did come with her own saddle stand, the same stand that all Kurhn dolls come with, but her feet don't touch the bottom so I just threw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment