Saturday, November 21, 2015

Re-Ment - Pose Skeleton Dog Review

Today I'm doing a review on Re-Ment's Pose Skeleton Dog. I bought it on eBay from seller fan21_hk for $5.50 with $5 shipping. The shipping was fast despite it arriving from overseas.


Pose Skeleton Dog box front view.

Box side view.

Back of the box.

Side of the box.

Top of the box.
The box says [Inu01] or "Dog01".

Box's contents.
So, I opened the box and out came a pamphlet and plastic containing the dog and dog accessories.

Inside the pamphlet.

There's a human skeleton that's the "star" of this Pose Skeleton series. You can buy all sorts of furniture and accessories for the human skeleton.

The outside of the pamphlet.


Pose Skeleton dog and accessories.
The dog comes with a red leash, a green bowl, and a rawhide bone.

The red leash.


The leash is supposed to be able to close but I wasn't able to close it. I'll have to find a way to make it fit together later.

Whoa! Detail!


Green food bowl and rawhide bone.



The Pose Skeleton Dog!
Now that I'm done showing the accessories, it's time to show what the little doggy can do! :D
I'm going to refer to my skeleton dog as "Nikora".


Nikora can open his mouth!


He can also move his head up and down.

Up.


And down.

Nikora can turn his head completely around.


This is as far back as his front leg can go and still look natural.
The joints are ball joints so you can pose him into many different and funny positions.


And this is how far he can move his front leg forward.


There's a joint in his spine that enables his back to bend. He can also rotate his back completely around.


Nikora can come to a sitting position. Although, when he sits like this it sort of looks more like "butt scootching".


His tail can move, but only up and down; not side to side.


His tail can't go down any further than this.


He can do this splits with his hind legs. He can also do the splits with his front legs as well, but I didn't realize it until I started playing with him while writing this blog post.


Nikora's hind legs can rotate completely around.


Not sure why I took this picture. I already have a picture showing his mouth can open but I'm sure I must have had a reason. LOL.


This is the front view of my little Nikora. (: Next, I've taken a few photos of him at various angles just to show you him in more detail.







It may be hard to tell Nikora's size from these pictures, but he's really small. He stands at about an inch high. When in a normal standing position, he's about an inch and a half in length.


Here's Nikora with his leash. I still couldn't get it to close.


His mouth opens just enough for him to carry the rawhide bone.


Here's Nikora in the arms of Ever After High's Cedar Wood.
Yeah, pairing him with Monster High's Skelita Calaveras would make for a better photo, but I just chose the closest doll I had on my shelf. Cedar and Nikora look adorable together anyway!
He's so tiny in her arms.

I love Re-Ment. <3 They always make such high quality doll items.

Re-Ment Pose Skeleton Dog with Cedar Wood.

1 comment: